Used prices and "the recall"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DTOM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For f***'s sake, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! $55k for a vehicle that's been in a wreck?! At some point, the rising price of gas and food will catch up and people will really have to reconsider how much they're willing to pay for new ride.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There an ass for every seat as they say. People would save themselves so much trouble if they'd get a PPI done before buying a used vehicle. I've seen so many people buy these rusty junkers thinking they got a super great vehicle and not have a clue how much more it will cost them to own than if they waited and found a good southern or western vehicle.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There an ass for every seat as they say. People would save themselves so much trouble if they'd get a PPI done before buying a used vehicle. I've seen so many people buy these rusty junkers thinking they got a super great vehicle and not have a clue how much more it will cost them to own than if they waited and found a good southern or western vehicle.
100%. One of ours spent most of its life in New Mexico and the other in Arizona. Both are rust free throughout. They seldom see winter roads now as neither of us commute any more.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, thi Escalade has a lot of hair on it. BUT... trying to find a 900 at a decent price is really hard. Just puttting this out there as a data point.

OP
OP
vcode

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, thi Escalade has a lot of hair on it. BUT... trying to find a 900 at a decent price is really hard. Just puttting this out there as a data point.
You got that right! Some of those southern trucks are 2WD as well. That platform is 8-15 years old now so it is no surprise. I wish they still made them new!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu