Upper & lower Ball joints with complete controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Basically its turn into a complete suspension repair because mostly everything was in need of replacement because my 2012 SSV with 155k came from NY, lots n lots of rust. Struts I ordered ACDelco and Wheel bearing n HUB was Moog. The question is going with AcDelco or Moog?

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Basically its turn into a complete suspension repair because mostly everything was in need of replacement because my 2012 SSV with 155k came from NY, lots n lots of rust. Struts I ordered ACDelco and Wheel bearing n HUB was Moog. The question is going with AcDelco or Moog?

Personal preference.

I went with the Moog CK series control arms because they come with zerk fittings on the ball joints so you can actually do preventative maintenance, unlike the original ball joints which were non-greasable.

I also went with SKF X-tracker Hybrid hubs/bearings as they are heavy duty and highly recommended among people who road course race.

OP
OP
R

Raptor4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cool thank you for the intel... What if any do you have a favorite web site for parts etc. Im going to look
Into that.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Cool thank you for the intel... What if any do you have a favorite web site for parts etc. Im going to look
Into that.

Rock Auto has the best prices around.

There is also a 5% discount code for them in the vendor section of the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645