Upgrading my brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willcla

Reaction score
When will the next 15% off promotion be? I need to order some rotors and pads for my wife's Yuk and while I would gladly take the Eline I will wait if there us going to be a promotion soon and just get the Premium rotors instead.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless I miss my guess it will be around Memorial day. At least from R1concepts. I might be able to negotiate one sooner, but to do so, since I have already run so many in the past six months, I would have to work it kind of like a group buy type of thing where I have several people interested in ordering before they provide me with another exclusive promo/discount authorization.

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless I miss my guess it will be around Memorial day. At least from R1concepts. I might be able to negotiate one sooner, but to do so, since I have already run so many in the past six months, I would have to work it kind of like a group buy type of thing where I have several people interested in ordering before they provide me with another exclusive promo/discount authorization.

Well Chris, like the others, I'm interested in the Premium rotors for all four and ceramic pads. I have a 2008 Yukon Denali AWD. I'd love a quote and the part numbers. Also, what power steering fluid do you recommend and I've also been looking at the StopTech braided lines. I'm curious on your thoughts for those. I currently run Motul 660 brake fluid.

Thanks again for all of your help!

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning. Speck, I have listed the current pricing for the parts for your truck below. The Stop Tech lines are high quality products. I haven't sold that many of them because they are a new offering from R1. I usually offer Russell lines, but by all accounts the Stop Tech stainless lines are every bit as good as the Russell. With the discount I offer they are a little less expensive than the Russell lines as well. Check the pricing I have posted below and let me know in PM or email at [email protected] when you are ready to place your order and I will get you taken care of.

Premium Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors-Front Axle Set
SKU:
PDS.66057
$228.98

Premium Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors-Rear Axle Set
SKU:
PDS.66065
$218.98

Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads-Front
SKU:
$57.49

Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads-Rear
SKU:
$45.49

Stainless Steel Brake Lines-Front
SKU:
$69.99

Stainless Steel Brake Lines-Rear
SKU:
$89.99

Sub Total (without discount): $710.92
Current 10% Discount: $71.09
TOTAL CURRENT SHIPPED PRICE: $639.83

Speck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning. Speck, I have listed the current pricing for the parts for your truck below. The Stop Tech lines are high quality products. I haven't sold that many of them because they are a new offering from R1. I usually offer Russell lines, but by all accounts the Stop Tech stainless lines are every bit as good as the Russell. With the discount I offer they are a little less expensive than the Russell lines as well. Check the pricing I have posted below and let me know in PM or email at [email protected] when you are ready to place your order and I will get you taken care of.

Premium Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors-Front Axle Set
SKU:
PDS.66057
$228.98

Premium Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors-Rear Axle Set
SKU:
PDS.66065
$218.98

Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads-Front
SKU:
$57.49

Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads-Rear
SKU:
$45.49

Stainless Steel Brake Lines-Front
SKU:
$69.99

Stainless Steel Brake Lines-Rear
SKU:
$89.99

Sub Total (without discount): $710.92
Current 10% Discount: $71.09
TOTAL CURRENT SHIPPED PRICE: $639.83

Holy crap!!! Thank you very much!!! :jawdrop:

I will contact you soon to order!

Joe

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The current discount for R1Concepts brake parts is standing at 20% OFF until May 17th! PM Oleblack03 for details!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The current discount for R1Concepts brake parts is standing at 20% OFF until May 17th! PM Oleblack03 for details!

Who is Oleblack03?

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who is Oleblack03?

His real name is Kory Lipford. As a part of my business I take certain people under my Wong to train them in online marketing and the finer points of building their own small business. I did that with Willie Parsons (mrmanners on DF) and now that Synthetic Motorsports has become Hugely successful I have handed the reins off to him to start "Freedom Motorsports". Kory is from King, NC and has a lot of knowledge to share helping folks out with maintenance and upgrades. He is also the newest dealer in my group and as a part of his training we have set him up as a vendor here for Freedom Motorsports. Kory can offer the same discounts I offer and also offera great customer service. I will still be here, I am just stepping back a little to allow Kory to get his feet wet ao to speak so he can reach the same levels of success that myself and others in our dealer group have seen.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His real name is Kory Lipford. As a part of my business I take certain people under my Wong to train them in online marketing and the finer points of building their own small business. I did that with Willie Parsons (mrmanners on DF) and now that Synthetic Motorsports has become Hugely successful I have handed the reins off to him to start "Freedom Motorsports". Kory is from King, NC and has a lot of knowledge to share helping folks out with maintenance and upgrades. He is also the newest dealer in my group and as a part of his training we have set him up as a vendor here for Freedom Motorsports. Kory can offer the same discounts I offer and also offera great customer service. I will still be here, I am just stepping back a little to allow Kory to get his feet wet ao to speak so he can reach the same levels of success that myself and others in our dealer group have seen.
Perfect :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton