Upgrade 2014 Escalade suspension to brand new performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melcoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 2014 Escalade has almost 120,000 miles on the clock. About 6 months ago I replaced the Magna Ride Shocks. That made a big improvement and softened the ride over bumps in the road. Now I'm noticing that the handling is getting a little sloppy. I'm thinking to replace more of the suspension parts. I would like it to drive like new again. Everything else runs like new. Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2014 Escalade has almost 120,000 miles on the clock. About 6 months ago I replaced the Magna Ride Shocks. That made a big improvement and softened the ride over bumps in the road. Now I'm noticing that the handling is getting a little sloppy. I'm thinking to replace more of the suspension parts. I would like it to drive like new again. Everything else runs like new. Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks

Welcome Henry! Check your sway bar end link bushings next. I noticed that one day mine wasn't so sure footed anymore and saw a bushing or two on either side up front had fallen away. Replaced them with my daughter and she runs tight on the highway again.

OP
OP
M

melcoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome Henry! Check your sway bar end link bushings next. I noticed that one day mine wasn't so sure footed anymore and saw a bushing or two on either side up front had fallen away. Replaced them with my daughter and she runs tight on the highway again.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts