Ultimate Zombie Survival Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aaaaanyway. I see a flat gray body with black wheels, push bar and steps. I'd also think some auxiliary lighting would be appropriate. Fender flares and a hefty roof rack on off road tires and whatever size lift works for you.

I think some red and Frankenstein green would be nice accent colors too.

OP
OP
A

akdiesel

Reaction score
Didn't realize I'd hurt everyones feelings...sheesh...no more questions or threads from me. I will just lurk and search for answers on my own.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Aaaaanyway. I see a flat gray body with black wheels, push bar and steps. I'd also think some auxiliary lighting would be appropriate. Fender flares and a hefty roof rack on off road tires and whatever size lift works for you.

I think some red and Frankenstein green would be nice accent colors too.

Thanks! I need to get some sort of photoshop or auto CAD program to either design my own parts or just so I can envision them. Does Bushwacker/any reputable company make flares for these trucks? Also I think I will keep the tire size relatively small as I know in my last Duramax the wheel bearings are unitized and expensive!! I just came from a long time in the diesel scene so these SUVs and 1/2 tons are new to me. I have looked but yet to find a quick hard rule of thumb for lift/tire sizes. I know on my old Duramax what they were but these have quite different body lines/wheel wells. Sorry for the long post.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only one with hurt feelings is you. I catch shit all the time and dish it, if you can't do that then a forum may not be for you.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't realize I'd hurt everyones feelings...sheesh...no more questions or threads from me. I will just lurk and search for answers on my own.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Thanks! I need to get some sort of photoshop or auto CAD program to either design my own parts or just so I can envision them. Does Bushwacker/any reputable company make flares for these trucks? Also I think I will keep the tire size relatively small as I know in my last Duramax the wheel bearings are unitized and expensive!! I just came from a long time in the diesel scene so these SUVs and 1/2 tons are new to me. I have looked but yet to find a quick hard rule of thumb for lift/tire sizes. I know on my old Duramax what they were but these have quite different body lines/wheel wells. Sorry for the long post.

Do you have an idea of how high you want to lift? The options are essentially limitless to be honest with you. There's a guy in here that used to have an 07+ lifted hoe that was pretty high. His name is josh with a bunch of numbers after it. Or you can simply put a front leveling kit on which is very common and put 33's or 35's under it.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu

This is unacceptable and should not be tolerated. This is America. We just do. We don't ask, not do we think. We just do. If you want an answer go ask India. If you want it made go tell China. And, if you want it designed and to work, go to Japan. This is America. We just do. Everything productive must be outsourced, or you will be required to pay more. That's why you received a hard time from those guys. So go ahead, bend on over.

:D

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, there's a ton of lifted suspension info in the lifted/4x4 section that might help you too :waytogo:

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

I'm not really sure what you just said Connor :think:

:lol2:

OP
OP
A

akdiesel

Reaction score
This is unacceptable and should not be tolerated. This is America. We just do. We don't ask, not do we think. We just do. If you want an answer go ask India. If you want it made go tell China. And, if you want it designed and to work, go to Japan. This is America. We just do. Everything productive must be outsourced, or you will be required to pay more. That's why you received a hard time from those guys. So go ahead, bend on over.

:D

Haha. I like your style! I guess no one else got the sarcasm I tried to convey. I think I know a thing or two about 'Merica as well and agree with your statement.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be fair sarcasm is often times lost in translation when read on a computer screen :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman