Ultimate Zombie Survival Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

akdiesel

Reaction score
Haha...you guys are great. A butthurt bunch of girlies...the thread wasn't literal...I will follow the TYF trend and throw some ridiculously big rims with almost non-existent tires so it will ride like shit and lower my Tahoe to the point of scraping leaving my driveway rendering it utterly useless for anything other than flat straight roads. Would that be socially acceptable?

PS The Easter Bunny and Santa aren't real either...

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So basically you're just trolling? Am I correct, Tony?

OP
OP
A

akdiesel

Reaction score
Yeah Jacob. I sold my old truck and bought a Tahoe and joined this forum to troll. No...the thread was created due to my love for zombie movies/horror movies. I didn't realize it was such an uptight bunch around these parts. Aside from being little help with stereo stuff I assumed it was an okay crowd. I like the quick to dish it out but can't take it attitude that will get people far...as long as you're cool on an internet forum I suppose. I was actually looking for members that had a sense of humor and would help me decide on quality parts to make my Tahoe stand out and function well in the capacity I need it to. We do a lot of camping/backwoods trekking around the local mountain ranges and was wanting help deciding how to equip the new truck to handle it. The title was a joke sorry to ruffle you all's feathers by attempting to make light of vehicle mods.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha...you guys are great. A butthurt bunch of girlies...the thread wasn't literal...I will follow the TYF trend and throw some ridiculously big rims with almost non-existent tires so it will ride like shit and lower my Tahoe to the point of scraping leaving my driveway rendering it utterly useless for anything other than flat straight roads. Would that be socially acceptable?

PS The Easter Bunny and Santa aren't real either...

Please continue to tell us how you, with no knowledge of a lowered vehicle, know all about lowered vehicles. Tell us about what you are going to do with guns or whatever else you put on a zombie hunting vehicles. I believe you are the only one who is butthurt as all 07burb or I said was referring to the zombie stuff and not you personally but we appreciate being called girlies and thank you for stopping by the site. :Handshake:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are you even talking about? It was light hearted til you started in on the last two posts :shrug:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
derek like being called girly so its ok. he is a country girl and he shakes it for everybody

OP
OP
A

akdiesel

Reaction score
Please continue to tell us how you, with no knowledge of a lowered vehicle, know all about lowered vehicles. Tell us about what you are going to do with guns or whatever else you put on a zombie hunting vehicles. I believe you are the only one who is butthurt as all 07burb or I said was referring to the zombie stuff and not you personally but we appreciate being called girlies and thank you for stopping by the site. :Handshake:

You are correct. This is the first vehicle I have ever owned.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are correct. This is the first vehicle I have ever owned.

If you do not want people to think you are ignorant then do not type ignorant things. Honestly I had no idea you used your Tahoe for that stuff or wanted to mod it for that as you did not mention it until a couple posts ago. If you want to last around here I probably wouldn't bash a mod on here and lighten up especially if it isn't directed towards you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove