Ultimate Zombie Survival Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akdiesel

Reaction score
Want to your help to turn my Hoe into the ultimate zombie survival SUV. Throw whatever thoughts you have out there. truck is bone stock right now so any suggestions are appreciated.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Well im putting spikes on my grille guard, i will have my basket with suplies and inside i will add a rifle rack.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Cant forget the armor that looks like a death race truck

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Look what i foubd http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23492

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People still talk about this zombie crap? :nono:

OP
OP
A

akdiesel

Reaction score
Haha..so negative...sorry I'm not putting it on dubs and lowering it so it's completely useless rofl

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yates its ok to not understand...

I guess I just never was into dungeons and dragons and all the other fantasy stuff you guys were.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Haha..so negative...sorry I'm not putting it on dubs and lowering it so it's completely useless rofl

http://www.kraproom.com/pacman/aod/gallery/d/4831-1/this-*******-guy.gif

I am not even going to get into that discussion again but enjoy your Zombie fighting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094