Tuning file installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sam Harris

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I left this out of my last post.

What does BlackBear expect for fuel pressure? You may want a different regulator for a non flex? That pressure is higher.
Not sure. I haven’t heard back for a bit. I know they’re really busy. I’m going to see where it’s at, and go from there. I’ll plan to replace the filter and regulator. And see where it’s at after that (unless it’s reporting correct pressure anyway)

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I left this out of my last post.

What does BlackBear expect for fuel pressure? You may want a different regulator for a non flex? That pressure is higher.
They look at injector data. Notice he said “might have a fuel pressure issue” since it’s leaning out. Duty cycle is probably nearing 100% at WOT which means the injectors are staying open as long as possible in order to get enough fuel through. I had that issue with my 12613412 injectors rated at 50lb/ hr but I have a blower and switched to a smaller pulley. At that point I was at the limit of my pump and MAF as well.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
They look at injector data. Notice he said “might have a fuel pressure issue” since it’s leaning out. Duty cycle is probably nearing 100% at WOT which means the injectors are staying open as long as possible in order to get enough fuel through. I had that issue with my 12613412 injectors rated at 50lb/ hr but I have a blower and switched to a smaller pulley. At that point I was at the limit of my pump and MAF as well.
Did I say something incorrect or are you adding to my post?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did I say something incorrect or are you adding to my post?
You asked what they were looking for fuel pressure so I was just stating they probably weren’t looking at pressure but duty cycle. So they’re probably guessing it’s pressure and couldn’t tell him a specific FP number if that makes sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon