True duels baby....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
O yea, Production offroad came though. Not only did they say I could fit duel pipes, that I could fit duel mufflers. So. 850 bucks later I got some good used LT headers, two 50 series flowmasters, and custom piping being put in the silverado. If it drones on the freeway I will take another car when I need to use the expressway. I dont like taking the expressway with my trailer anyway. So I will just use the city streets if it drones. I just hope it does not drone at city speeds.

J-Will

#Merica
Reaction score
stupid question. what is the "drone" you guys talk about

02TahoeMD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RT, you change your mind more often than people change their underwear. If that thing drones, I know you will be out shopping for a new truck. Or a car. Or whatever else is the flavor of the day.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
RT, you change your mind more often than people change their underwear. If that thing drones, I know you will be out shopping for a new truck. Or a car. Or whatever else is the flavor of the day.

woah, I just realised your also on z71ts. the one that took that epic road trip. haha lol.

02TahoeMD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for remembering me, I got invited over here a few weeks ago.....

In due seriousness, if the exhaust note is irritating you may want to line your floors with RamMat, or some other type of sound deadener. Will help manage the noise considerably. EffinDenali, the "drone" he is referring to is a sound put out by some exhaust systems, often at cruise speed. Hard to describe....kinda like an irritating hum coming out of the exhaust that you can hear inside of the cab.

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
I have actually read that putting your windows down makes it better, Is this true???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401