Trading my 2013 Diamond White for a 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeteKT

Reaction score
Went to the dealership and they are cutting my lease short by 18 month to trade up to a 2015 Tahoe LTZ diamond white with Jet black interior

Same options i have now and same color again, but the new badass body.

Who else traded from an older to the 2015 and what do you think of it.

Last edited:

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the exact vehicle that you are getting and had an '07 LTZ. The improvements particularly on the interior are impressive. You will love it.

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice upgrade!!!! I made the mistake of test driving a LOADED 15 tahoe and all I can think about is upgrading.

OP
OP
PeteKT

PeteKT

Reaction score
Its being delivered to my work tomo, cant wait to get it. My problem was i owned a 2013 LTZ fully loaded and had to get the same in the 15 LOL

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its being delivered to my work tomo, cant wait to get it. My problem was i owned a 2013 LTZ fully loaded and had to get the same in the 15 LOL

I know what you mean. Once you get used to certain features it's hard to "downgrade". Such is life I guess.

Post some pictures up once you get it tomorrow.

OP
OP
PeteKT

PeteKT

Reaction score
Here are the options on the Tahoe LTZ

White Diamond paint
Black leather
Power Running Boards
Power Moonroof
8” Mylink touch screen with Navigation
20” Chrome wheels
Adaptive Cruise control
Theft-Deterrent System (sensor interior movement and vehicle inclination sensor)
Push Button Start
Forward Collision Alert
2 yrs or 24K miles of maintance
1 yr of XM radio
Front and Rear Park Assist
HID headlights
Power Release second row seats

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is pretty much fully loaded. Only seems to be missing the Mac trailer package and the 22s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
PeteKT

PeteKT

Reaction score
That is pretty much fully loaded. Only seems to be missing the Mac trailer package and the 22s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its got the upgraded tow package i know that, and no it doesnt have the 22's they bend to easily in michigan with the potholes, if anything ill change the rims later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz