Traction on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

triker97

Reaction score
So on my way to work it rained a little before, the roads weren't really wet, but damp I guess. But at a light when I pressed the gas "Traction on" came on on the message board and i didn't see the traction control light on the dash and truck didn't move for a second, I didn't even hear the engine, she got real quiet, almost sounded like she died on me. she did this twice on my way to work, does anyone have an idea on what it could be? If anything

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So on my way to work it rained a little before, the roads weren't really wet, but damp I guess. But at a light when I pressed the gas "Traction on" came on on the message board and i didn't see the traction control light on the dash and truck didn't move for a second, I didn't even hear the engine, she got real quiet, almost sounded like she died on me. she did this twice on my way to work, does anyone have an idea on what it could be? If anything
either it detected a slip and paused to correct it or if it keeps happening you could possibly have a funky wheel speed sensor but normally that would cause a abs error.
when traction kicks on it pauses the drivetrain for a couple moments to determine how to proceed without wheel slip, happens to me if I drive over a curb and a wheel is off the ground.

nonickatall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would delete all errors, drive and read again, to make sure what a actual errors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts