Traction control question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We get snow every once in a while. Abq NM. It has both, I can turn them off with the button
Might wanna just consider a secondary tune... I have seen a gauge that works with HP Tuner Calibrations and it can flash on the fly. I will have to find it again but that would be a great option depending how young the kid is... You can have up to 4 tunes stored on the gauge.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks pretty sweet. It says you need credits though. If I buy HP tuners and unlock my vehicle and then add this gauge, will I need to use more credits for the gauge?
I wish I knew. You shouldn't need more but I've heard it both ways. I was planning on getting one. I will let you know...

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
That looks pretty sweet. It says you need credits though. If I buy HP tuners and unlock my vehicle and then add this gauge, will I need to use more credits for the gauge?

Their web site says that when you purchase a tuning cable it comes with 8 credits so you shouldn't need any additional credits for the gauge.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
says it works "with" hptuners no way i see the gauge doing editing. and for 500 bucks too? a tuner cost that much, add a wide band and all that fancy jazz and you over 1200 real fast for that set up.

ill stick with the laptop on the pass seat for 500.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
says it works "with" hptuners no way i see the gauge doing editing. and for 500 bucks too? a tuner cost that much, add a wide band and all that fancy jazz and you over 1200 real fast for that set up.

ill stick with the laptop on the pass seat for 500.

HP Tuners software is free to download... This works with it, meaning if you have credits or already own an HP Tuners Programmer, you can use this gauge to do the data logging and loading of the tunes. You still use the HP VCM Suite to do everything else. Helps me data log with no laptop in the car and still have the ability to switch between tunes. Laptops are bulky, battery life sucks and you can't run one sitting on your center console at the track.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i run mine on the pass seat at the track all the time. being my toy is boosted i want to see a few things flash if its gonna blow up. same goes for normal street tuning. thank god im done tuning that damn thing lol seems ive been tuning it all the time ( like 8 years) as new mods get put on it. now if i cam the damn thing ill be at it again.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you press the traction control for ten seconds it turns off stabilize but how do you turn it back on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE