TPW 4/11… let’s see what everyone else that is waiting is.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buffalown

Reaction score
Tahoe RST 5.3 with luxury package, max tow, sunroof, rear buckets

Order placed 12/18
Accepted 2/23 with a TPW of 4/11
TPW moved up to 4/4
Contacted GM today and was told "this is subject to change but we are on track to have your vehicle on the production line this week"
The salesperson contacted me on 4/9 to say it would be delivered the week of 4/24. Going to pick it up after work today

dwd18

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Placed my order for a LT with Signature Package, second row power buckets on 2/19. Order was accepted by GM on 3/8, TPW was 3/28, checked with dealer today and it is at 4300 code with a tentative delivery date of 4/22. Hoping that delivery date is met, the wife is getting excited for her new ride.
Our Tahoe was delivered 4/21, we picked it up 4/25. Roughly 9 weeks from placing order to delivery, pretty good turn around in my opinion.

kate_t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our Tahoe was delivered 4/21, we picked it up 4/25. Roughly 9 weeks from placing order to delivery, pretty good turn around in my opinion.
That's so great! Almost identical dates to mine except my order was originally 10/06/2021. And my '22 Yukon Denali is now sitting at 4300(confirmed by salesman and GM Chat) and in Midlothian, TX with no ETA. :(

Strange thing is that linton23 over at GM Insider shows a status of 3800...no idea why there is a discrepancy.

Sotrulylovely

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Order placed 2/17, picked up by GM 3/10, TPW 4/11. Denali 4WD w/ Duramax, power side steps, sunroof, rear bench.
May I ask where you ordered from? We’ve had the same car as you on order since beginning of September

Sotrulylovely

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
9/2021 - still not accepted.
Denali XL Premium. Duramax and everything but the RSE.

Changed order to the Denali XL Reserve back in Jan.

Also have an Expedition on order as well. We'll see who gets here first.
We are in the same boat. Not sure why some get through and others don’t…

Sotrulylovely

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered a Denali, 3.0 with the Reserve Package on 02/14. The dealer called me last week and let me know it was still awaiting GMC acceptance. I asked if it would be a 2023, he said he is 99% sure it will likely be accepted in the next few weeks.
Did it get accepted? We’ve been ordered since beginning of September

Sotrulylovely

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just got another update on mine: Status 4300, but they wouldn't share the VIN. My sales person is not very technologically savvy, so he wasn't able to find my VIN when we chatted last week.

'22 Denali w/ Duramax, sunroof, power running boards, and second row bench.
When did you order? We have the exact car on order since September

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14