TPW 4/11… let’s see what everyone else that is waiting is.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BK77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Latest update - Chevy customer service line stated 3 days ago that the order has been accepted in the system, and that it should be accepted by the plant in a couple days. Order status is still 1100. Tried contacting them again today, and same answer. They keep saying to check back in a few days and they hope to have a TPW soon.
Chevy is now saying that my order has been accepted, and has moved from event status 1100 to 2030. Looked it up and that status is “ Order Edited by GM“. I’m now wondering if that means content was removed, but I haven’t received any calls from the dealer asking to modify my order. Anyone else have any experience with status 2030?

kernss

Reaction score
Email update from Chevrolet this morning stated mine was scheduled for production this week. Fingers crossed it holds true.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Email update from Chevrolet this morning stated mine was scheduled for production this week. Fingers crossed it holds true.
When did your order get accepted by GM from your dealer before you had gotten your TPW set? and good luck you get yours fairly quickly after it gets built.

kernss

Reaction score
My order was accepted for production on 04/28/2022 and I received a confirmation email stating there was a TPW of 5/23 on 05/05/2022.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic