Totaled my effen truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, i just saw this, I'd be freakin' pissed! Atleast your looking past it and towards a new truck.

Dude I am pissed! I am the type that dont let shit go but what can I do? AND I really wanted an Escalade so........Just cannot afford to lose my shirt with a ridiculously low check from their insurance company because if they do it will be a NBS!

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, I have a 2009Escalade and that's the 1st year with flex fuel. As far as cooled seats 2007 and up all have them. 2010 gets you the USB connection in the center console. All have the V8 6,2 403 HP

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you get a fat check for the escalade, I would wait for the perfect one with rims and such.

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get a fat check for the escalade, I would wait for the perfect one with rims and such.

Idealy yes! But looking for a 2009 Diamond TriCoat, black leather, low mileage all for under 35K is a tall enough task! lol Rims is just a bonus!!! As long as I have factory 22's im good......

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good god. So sorry to see that, although I agree with others that it looks like it would not be too much to repair. Might be something we're not seeing though.

If you get an Escalade and don't get the factory 22's...I have a set. :) For real though, I don't think your desired Esky is a far shot. When I bought mine the dealer had a certified used 09 with 50k for $39k.

Good luck with whatever happens in the end, keep us posted!

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a third party claim you should have the option to buy. That truck is def repairable. Tell them you want to buy it back and see what price they offer you. Tell them it has sentimental value. If you get it for the right price you will have a better shot at the escalade once you flip it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo