Totaled my effen truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The unlicensed driver in the car wash hit the gas instead of the brake. The fence took out two other cars not in the pic......

I would think that the car wash could get into a LOT of trouble for allowing an unlicensed driver behind the wheel of a customer's ride. You should not only get money for damages to your ride but negligence as well. I'd be pissed

Peaches

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would probably lawyer up and go for anything I could. But that's because I'm a *****.

Intimidator3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did they load it onto the flatbed without tearing up the roof of the pickup?

Unfortunately, this looks like one of those times when the insurance company probably won't total it. Hopefully they do and you can get a ton of money back. Either way, it sucks. Good luck.

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem, shoot me a PM with your email, we will get you a refund.

Sent from an ice cream sammich.

Thank you! Really appreciate it!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

No bueno. Where in NY is that?

College Point

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I would probably lawyer up and go for anything I could. But that's because I'm a *****.

The cop told me the same thing (with the owner standing rite there)......

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

I can't picture how the Denali ended up on top.

On the other side of the fence is an alleyway which is on a decline, the roof of the pickup was only about 12" higher then ground level. The fence acted like a ramp as well as damaged an Altima & G35. UNREAL!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb

Latest posts