Totaled my effen truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. I hope everything else is going OK.

I know what you mean - it is hard to find exactly what you are looking for - especially when you had exactly what you wanted..

Trying to find 08,09 (maybe 10) with around 50K for about 35k isnt a problem if I wanted a black exterior. There all over! But I want white or silver with black interior. Its been nearly impossible! fml

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove 300 miles to get a ink slate one so I know your pain. I went to Paul masse in Rhode Island. They have a huge selection there and they are reasonable. Check them out.

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove 300 miles to get a ink slate one so I know your pain. I went to Paul masse in Rhode Island. They have a huge selection there and they are reasonable. Check them out.

Will check them out rite now, thanks!

afishinado

Reaction score
Wish I could blame someone else.. I totaled my 02 Z71 Tuesday night.. First accident since 1979. Passed out at the wheel, low sugar & dehydrated they told me (I am diabetic). Took out about 50' of 6' high cyclone fence, then a pole, then another 30' of fence. Been wanting to move up to the newer model for some time anyway, but had trouble parting with my perfectly good 02 with only 178k on the clock.. It's final job was protecting me when I was being stupid, and as usual the ol 'hoe did the job at hand extremely well. RIP old friend..

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 52
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 52
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

popo8