Totaled my effen truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
shouldnt have parked in his way.

just kidding. hope all works out in your favor.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
DAMN. That is the craziest sh*t I've seen in awhile. Thanks for sharing and good luck to a speedy recovery with your vehicle.....I still don't know how people confuse the brake/gas pedal.....

skippy737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotchya beat. A week ago, i had a jet crash into three houses, justbacross the street from me in south bend. My denali was untouched luckily!

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn man...so sorry.

Idk if the employees need to be licensed as long as they are on private property (dep on state)...however the car wash owner (imsurance) is totally responsible.

Larry (Popo8) Co-owner
LTXtech.com

LaxinFish29

Reaction score
Damn man...so sorry.

Idk if the employees need to be licensed as long as they are on private property (dep on state)...however the car wash owner (imsurance) is totally responsible.

Larry (Popo8) Co-owner
LTXtech.com

I don't know how much it depends on the state as much as if it's open to the public. I understand where you're coming from PoPo and technically you are correct but to play devils advocate, I don't know of any states where you can't get a DUI in Walmarts parking lot.

Now your farm, thats a different story obviously. It also doesn't change what you said about insurance but I would be really curious to find out if the insurance covers it or if they figt it and make the owner pay...it obviously depends on their contract, just be interesting to see who pays if they (insurance) knew he wasn't licensed.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
Wow, thats crazy. Yeah, definitely get a lawyer. You know, the one that has all his commercials on during "Maury". He'll get you paid!:D

Seriously, hope it all works out out.

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its looking like my truck is totaled so I now its back to truck shopping again. Mind you it took me several months to find this one after chasing hundreds of leads. I am going to go with an Escalade this time around because I want factory HID's, auto up windows. I do have a few questions as far as what years are better then others options wise. Realistically I have a budget so I am looking for 2007-2009's. Anything I should know? What year did flex fuel start (not important just curious) ? Is the horsepower then same for all years? How about cooled seats (would prefer)?

AJ847

Reaction score
Its looking like my truck is totaled so I now its back to truck shopping again. Mind you it took me several months to find this one after chasing hundreds of leads. I am going to go with an Escalade this time around because I want factory HID's, auto up windows. I do have a few questions as far as what years are better then others options wise. Realistically I have a budget so I am looking for 2007-2009's. Anything I should know? What year did flex fuel start (not important just curious) ? Is the horsepower then same for all years? How about cooled seats (would prefer)?

wow, i just saw this, I'd be freakin' pissed! Atleast your looking past it and towards a new truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnimalMother