Tools that you carry in your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drive through Lakewood and Camden NJ need AR at all times.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Not necessarily for the extra ammo, but you never know when you may have a mag/ammo failure, especially when needed most... Lol

I live in St. Louis (a few miles from Ferguson... Lol)

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18
Not sure about that area. When I used to carry, I had a 40 cal with an extended round mag for a total of 18 rds. If I couldn't hit my target within 18 rds, I had no business carrying lol. Hopefully one of the requirements for carrying concealed is qualifying with said weapon--at least once a year.

Reaction score
Not sure about that area. When I used to carry, I had a 40 cal with an extended round mag for a total of 18 rds. If I couldn't hit my target within 18 rds, I had no business carrying lol. Hopefully one of the requirements for carrying concealed is qualifying with said weapon--at least once a year.
I carry a few different pistols. It all depends on what I'm wearing and the season. I only keep one extra mag (for each) in the console, thus the plural "magazines"

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tools

-Allen key 5mm and 1/4"
-Channel locks
-Vise grip
-Sockets 9/16", 10, 11, 12, 15mm
-Tire lug wrench
-Flat and phillips screwdriver
-Zip ties
-Assortment of hose clamps
-Serpentine belt
-Fuses
-Electrical tape
-12V tester
-Optima battery charger 400
-ARB flat tire repair set
-Jumper cables
-LED mag flashlight
-ARB on board twin air compressor
-Tow rope
-Bully dog as a OBDII Scan tool

Last edited:

okfoz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a basic tool kit, has sockets, screwdrivers, and I put a pliers and a few other odds and ends, including a pair of mechanics gloves. I have not had to use it, just the gloves. I searched for some time to find something I could stow under the rear captain Chairs...

OP
OP
Chrismnj

Chrismnj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a basic tool kit, has sockets, screwdrivers, and I put a pliers and a few other odds and ends, including a pair of mechanics gloves. I have not had to use it, just the gloves. I searched for some time to find something I could stow under the rear captain Chairs...

Thats why it's better to do your own kit with stuff that you need. If space if important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n