Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Everybody here has your back, just wish there was a way for us to help out. Other than being a little more forceful and giving him a deadline, I’m not sure what you can do, other than taking it someplace else.
Thx man. I appreciate the kind words. Unfortunately I'm stuck--especially since ****** isn't legal, and my wallet is empty. Wish my son was local to me--he's a mechanic.

It's sad to say but at this rate you'll literally never have it back.
Hopefully by this time--2025 I'll be driving again--and it'll almost be an antique--so, there's 2 positives!

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Violence is never the answer....well, almost never

Thx man. I appreciate the kind words. Unfortunately I'm stuck--especially since ****** isn't legal, and my wallet is empty. Wish my son was local to me--he's a mechanic.

Hopefully by this time--2025 I'll be driving again--and it'll almost be an antique--so, there's 2 positives!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does nobody on TYF have a good block laying around? Anyone have some heads? Other random parts? I have OEM head gaskets at least. Maybe we could combine our parts and tools and all make road trips to New Jers... Oh, wait- never mind. NOBODY wants to waste a road trip going to New Jersey.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Does nobody on TYF have a good block laying around? Anyone have some heads? Other random parts? I have OEM head gaskets at least. Maybe we could combine our parts and tools and all make road trips to New Jers... Oh, wait- never mind. NOBODY wants to waste a road trip going to New Jersey.
Lol, neither would I. I do have a set of good heads tho, 317's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts