Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
seems like you need to run an additional power wire to the mirrors via its plug. being your truck failed to come with them.

mine work key to run or key in my pocket still. so the fold motor has full time power to it in my eyes.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
seems like you need to run an additional power wire to the mirrors via its plug. being your truck failed to come with them.

mine work key to run or key in my pocket still. so the fold motor has full time power to it in my eyes.
Everything plugs underneath, into the driver side window switch center. Does your powerfold switch light up when it's off?

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything plugs underneath, into the driver side window switch center. Does your powerfold switch light up when it's off?

sure it all plugs in, but you might be missing a power feed to your switch is my thought.

im not sure if it lights up key out, ill have to look. every time i get in it, i pop the locks, open the door hit the mirror button, then get in and start it up. unless its raining lol

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy swap is nice. Shoot us a video of them working with the tail lights at night. Even if you don’t get the fold option operational, the turn signals are a win.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Easy swap is nice. Shoot us a video of them working with the tail lights at night. Even if you don’t get the fold option operational, the turn signals are a win.
I'll give it a try. That would be from hitting the fob?

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Usually it's the lever on the left side of the steering column. Up for right down for left.
:p

I guess we shouldn't expect a new Englander to know about that function.

ill give up some dirt on myself...i drove the camaro today, it rained last night and the wind blew the rain under the building and got to my car and i needed to hit the wash wipe deal. for the life of me i had to literally figure out how to work the wipers lol its got two stalks one on each side, got to say i didnt even notice lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667