Thoughts on these wheels from CL??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey now I almost have Jacob talked into driving me those to Iowa!!!

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:D

Now to decide if the TPMS sensors on my 07 will work on an '11.... :think:

How would I know that for sure? It appears that in '07 there was some TPMS "switheroo" going on and every where I turn there's a different answer to the mystery.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealership could tell you maybe? I knew that the older sensors are a different P\N but I don't see how 07 would differ. I do know that 08 sensors will work on an 07 so I don't see how it wouldn't go the other way.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You think these would look better than the others I originally put up? I had them on my list of possibilities but was not sure :think:

WAY better... and plus they are factory GM. Way cleaner looking... less.. "busy".

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WAY better... and plus they are factory GM. Way cleaner looking... less.. "busy".

Yeah, I agree with that. Now I just need to call a dealership and get a straight answer on the TPMS. I'll have to do that later today.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Found these rims (identical to what Yates posted but $100 cheaper :naughty:)

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/2513461159.html

If the deal goes through on my stockers I may grab these up at a temp replacement and eventually have them as my winter rims.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]Found these rims (identical to what Yates posted but $100 cheaper :naughty:)

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/2513461159.html

If the deal goes through on my stockers I may grab these up at a temp replacement and eventually have them as my winter rims.

WTF if you don't buy them for you then buy them for me and I will make a trip to KC

*edit - I will pay you for them when I get there

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTF if you don't buy them for you then buy them for me and I will make a trip to KC
:lol: I'm definitely thinking about buying them and worrying about selling the current stockers later.... :) Can't get much cheaper than $575 including nearly new tires....

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buy them and I will buy them off you if yours don't sell or trade you a set of 17's
:Handshake:

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buy them and I will buy them off you if yours don't sell or trade you a set of 17's
:Handshake:

:Handshake: I will call the number in the ad once I'm off work to validate that they are still available and go from there....

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:Handshake: I will call the number in the ad once I'm off work to validate that they are still available and go from there....

Let me know what you find out Jacob and I will let you know for sure if I am interested. I can PM you my number or just stalk the site :gay:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz