Thoughts on these wheels from CL??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think on these? I'm always on the look out for killer deals and these might fall into that as a short term upgrade. They'll need one new tire but the rims look good to me and might pacify me until I get what I truly want. Shall I just hold off and get what I want or investigate further and possibly pull the trigger?

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/2456358305.html

For some reason I'm having a hard time envisioning these on the Burb and keep thinking they may be too "busy". I'm more a fan of the clean, simple look most of the time.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of them but if you promise to buy new ones then I wont tease you for them

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of them but if you promise to buy new ones then I wont tease you for them

:lol: I promise. Just weighing options in case my stockers get bought off me :)

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thumbs down from me Jacob ... I prefer your stockers, and that's saying something. :)

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good winter wheels if nothing else since like me you have deal with snow :emotions122:

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thumbs down from me Jacob ... I prefer your stockers, and that's saying something. :)

Wow really? That IS saying something :hmm: I didn't think they were THAT bad but is the reason I posed the question... :)

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Good winter wheels if nothing else since like me you have deal with snow :emotions122:

That is true and would eventually come that once I got the ones I really want....

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Maybe he will hate these wheels so much that he will force himself to buy new wheels :hands:

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe he will hate these wheels so much that he will force himself to buy new wheels :hands:

:lol: don't worry. The rims fund is growing :) just a lot of other things to pay for with 2 kids and wanting to buy a new house in the spring :)

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: don't worry. The rims fund is growing :) just a lot of other things to pay for with 2 kids and wanting to buy a new house in the spring :)

I know I'm just giving you crap. I had a fund started to build my 48 but... house needs a new roof so my spending is curbed until I figure out how much that is going to cost :emotions122:

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:D Good feedback though. I'm going to continue poking around. I've seen some other options out ther that might work as well :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts