Thinking of Buying a 07-14 NNBS Tahoe/Suburban? Look Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06 Yukon XL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No 4 lo means that you have a 3:08 rear end delete heavy duty towing package. Found that out after my last purchase but I do not do heavy towing so it is okay. will know for the next time. I am 10 Yukon Xl. Instead you get Premium Ride.

bayareadude84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On my now sold '07 suburban LTZ

Owned it July 2019-June 2020 purchased it with 191K miles on it

Transmission failed @ 205K miles. Got it rebuilt with warranty for $1200 !!
Replaced ALL outer chrome door handles
Passenger side front door actuator
Both engine mounts
Replaced fogged up OEM Headlights
Front rear struts/Shocks

SUPRISINGLY the power folding mirrors and power rear life gate worked great during my ownership !!

Sadly the COVID19 BS hit my wallet BAD so luckily Transmission guy's wife fell in love with the truck and he gave me $8K cash. So I broke even and walked away tired of throwing money at it and COVID hitting my business in April/May :mad::mad:

Dave

socalls

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking at 12 Tahoe LT 155k miles, he claims recent transmission rebuild, asking 10k, what do you guys think?

Pyramid_Head

Reaction score
Got my 2011 Burb LT in Sept 2011 with 112k for $10k. It came with 4 different history reports. At one point, it was used as a rental fleet for 28k miles. 2nd owner had it til it was traded in at 112k in early 2020. Also came with tons of scheduled maintenance records, so i was content with that.

Has a minor cracked dash, peeling AC buttons. Someone purposely dented the front pass door...

So far, i've done transmission, engine, and rear diff oil changes, spark plugs, new coolant, new brake fluid, new power steering fluid. New disc brakes and pads.

Things needing replacing badly:

Shocks
Sway bar end links

So far, it's a great solid truck!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645