Ole 2 Speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does he know you call his truck a dog turd? :win:

He's probably more concerned with the **** meat sandwiches in Guantanamo bay.

But it's a WHITE dog turd -- how could one take offense at that? ;)

That just means it has privilege. :lol2:

That's not nice.

so a turd from a white dog or a old dog turd that turned white?

A turd that has turned white, at this time we are unsure of the color of the dog.

Time to rebuild a 4L60:D

No please daddy no! Looking for a 4l80 but will take a high mile but working 4l60 too lol.

Good thing it's not a turd of color !

I'm an equal opportunity offender! :chair:

Screenshot_20210509-105203_Chrome.jpg

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's probably more concerned with the **** meat sandwiches in Guantanamo bay.

That's not nice.

A turd that has turned white, at this time we are unsure of the color of the dog.

No please daddy no! Looking for a 4l80 but will take a high mile but working 4l60 too lol.

I'm an equal opportunity offender! :chair:

View attachment 278766

you have the instructions. 3/4 pack gone in it. New drum, standard rebuild, if he's keeping it, sonnax sunshell, if not, hardened stocker. Sonnax 1/2, 3/4, forward pinless accumulators, alto red wide band. Upgrade the sprags to metal cage. Done. Yu-kon dewit

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you have the instructions. 3/4 pack gone in it. New drum, standard rebuild, if he's keeping it, sonnax sunshell, if not, hardened stocker. Sonnax 1/2, 3/4, forward pinless accumulators, alto red wide band. Upgrade the sprags to metal cage. Done. Yu-kon dewit

I think a simple swap is more my speed on this one. Don't feel like dedicating that much effort to it. Hes not sure if hes gonna keep it or just drive it for a bit then flip it.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Facebook marketplace is terrible had a lead on the y pipe loaded up tools because I'd have to pull it and now the guy ghosts me.

Got a lead from another guy but the cats have been cut out, no biggy can just weld in a straight pipe. Gonna try that route tomorrow the pieces are free too which is good. It's at a local chop shop usually full of NBS trucks and SUVs maybe I'll spot some more interesting stuff like the burned down turbo Tahoe I saw last time.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Success! Went and pulled the remaining pieces of a y pipe today, the cats were cut out but I think with some spare pieces I can just patch a straight pipe in. Also scored an OEM silverado exhaust for $20 I'm picking up tomorrow. Gonna use some of the pipe to patch the cat holes, then weld in the muffler and do a poor boy turn down before the axle. Full exhaust cost will be about $40 for supplies including welding wire and gas. And some invaluable exhaust skills I've been wanting to practice just not on quality parts I paid for.

Also have 4 O2 sensors now, even tho the down streams with trip as bad I will just tune it out.

20210510_182520.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins

Latest posts