The BEST do it at home Exterior Detail job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
yea, sorry, i did a search for a few things then went directly to the "exterior" section... how easy is it to screw up your paint with a PC, I sent my last car into a detail shop and it looked awsome for about a week, after that it was beyond swirl marks, the guy actually damaged the paint and i said ill never let a buffer touch one of my cars again.

BTW, out of that entire write up, the best part of that, i have to say, is that tire wet "tuf-shine" stuff, u guys should check that out, its awsome.
It is almost impossible to damage your paint with a PC i have been using one for about a year, and yes i am only 16. All my trucks look better than the day they rolled off the dealer lot new. BTW i disagree on your swirl filler statement i use either Adams SHR or Poorboy's world SSR1 & SSR 2 or 2.5 and they work just fine. If your lazy enough not to clay your whole truck then you should just hire a detailer :imo:

Chris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it is almost impossible to damage your paint with a pc i have been using one for about a year, and yes i am only 16. All my trucks look better than the day they rolled off the dealer lot new. Btw i disagree on your swirl filler statement i use either adams shr or poorboy's world ssr1 & ssr 2 or 2.5 and they work just fine. If your lazy enough not to clay your whole truck then you should just hire a detailer :imo:

qftmft

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts