TahoeWhat's 05 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

easybake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In those pics, i do not have a denali bumper on, only painted bumpers.

Denali rear bumper will go yes, no problems. Just switch it out.

Denali front will not go on tahoe, whole different front end. Yukon as well, grille / lights etc would have to be changed.

Look at this pic, fellow member jomulk56 has a look a like denali front bumper on his tahoe. http://www.flickr.com/photos/117479665@N06/13094506024/

Thanks for the info! How did you go about painting your front and rear bumper. It is the next modification for me.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! How did you go about painting your front and rear bumper. It is the next modification for me.

They are stock Z71 Tahoe bumpers. They are already painted, if buying used

Last edited:

JesusArTorres

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you get the blue in the dins below the AC controls? Is it just an LED strip taped to the top?

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did you get the blue in the dins below the AC controls? Is it just an LED strip taped to the top?

The cubby holes Im assuming.

Yes basically. They are prewired single leds that i drilled a hole in the cubbsy top and sides, small enough that the led light would fit snug in and then wired all the lights up together. they come on w/ my headlights. Cup holder is the same way wired, just unplugged for now.

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now I have a place to steal ideas!!! Lol. This ride is badass I was lucky enough to see it in person.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

I'm also curious if scottyboy has a right up on how he did your door switches and ac controls.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I have a place to steal ideas!!! Lol. This ride is badass I was lucky enough to see it in person.

This is your place to become my twin. ha ha..

Thanks man. -

( I think scott does, I know for the older model yes, but 03 up are bulbs - solder and such. I'll see if i have it saved)

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That led mod for the engine bay is nice and would come in handy in so many ways!!

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That led mod for the engine bay is nice and would come in handy in so many ways!!

Will write one up if the majority seems to need one. My last one took quite some time to write up. lol.

But man does it make a difference. It even lights up the area around the front of the tahoe.

Very sweet mod that I must thank my Mentor for helping me accomplish this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts