Tahoe Blackout Led Retrofit Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vanquish — Can you please respond to my question?

Hello, sorry it took a long time to respond. Trying to wrap up these Sema bound headlights and we fell short for today.

We use dot headlamps, we merely modify them to your liking. I would do a couple important things If you were to get a set and still aim for passing inspections. Side markers should stay yellow instead of smoked for one. No blue headlights or weird colors showing up which is not the case for these headlamps. We are improving the light output while reducing glare on the road, improving parking and turning lights too.

This is the most updated picture of those headlamps btw

5d60bfc5b20c4b9701761a14a16182c0.jpg

Keeping the high beam bucket in chrome finish would also be a plus but a projector could take this position just fine to keep it all black.

One thing is to be clear, we are not worried or look after inspection and dot. The end user should be the one to be careful and know how to deal with it. It’s all custom, just need to tell me and I will get it done as you wish. At the end, a set of custom headlights will be a major improvement, no matter how the finished product looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vanquish — Can you please respond to my question?

Something I see people do is take them off for the inspection just so they don’t go to the trouble of trying to explain what you’re doing. So the tips I gave you will work you way out of getting a ticket etc for the headlights. Or you can do what I did and get a classic truck for daily j/k talk about inspection exempt.
72ab7d8fa7f171b0ec2e61808eda6d61.jpg

Shadowchaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, sorry it took a long time to respond. Trying to wrap up these Sema bound headlights and we fell short for today.

We use dot headlamps, we merely modify them to your liking. I would do a couple important things If you were to get a set and still aim for passing inspections. Side markers should stay yellow instead of smoked for one. No blue headlights or weird colors showing up which is not the case for these headlamps. We are improving the light output while reducing glare on the road, improving parking and turning lights too.

This is the most updated picture of those headlamps btw

5d60bfc5b20c4b9701761a14a16182c0.jpg

Keeping the high beam bucket in chrome finish would also be a plus but a projector could take this position just fine to keep it all black.

One thing is to be clear, we are not worried or look after inspection and dot. The end user should be the one to be careful and know how to deal with it. It’s all custom, just need to tell me and I will get it done as you wish. At the end, a set of custom headlights will be a major improvement, no matter how the finished product looks like.

Why you charging so much for non QEM headlights?
Open light using heat gun and flat screwdriver ,painted in flat black paint for
Final Total:$1,525.00 ?

OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mmmm... Where do I start?
I think you should take a sec and read the description and what’s included. We can do any headlights doesn’t matter if it’s Oem or not. It’s what the customer asks us to do. It also includes lifetime warranty and we stand behind our products. Even if we just paint them black it’s still a custom item and there is labor included, shipping, lifetime warranty, a direct customer service. That’s what you pay for and over all you get a quality product.

Now to be more specific to your comment about the heat gun and flat head. That’s exactly what we don’t do because we are not here to mess up headlights. We use ovens for opening and sealing our headlights. They are not cooktops like most other people use. We use 3 phase industrial ovens that can fit even the largest headlights you can throw at it.

I just had a customer come to us after he went to this local shop and they did exactly that, messed up his $500 headlights with the heat gun and flat head. To then pay us the same amount to get it done right. But imagine the difference if he found us earlier. That saying you get what you pay for doesn’t even apply anymore. It’s all about who is doing it.

6dfea9f5013a9a41ba47a00632e2be01.jpg

Please DM us for any questions directed to Vanquish Auto. Will do our best to reply within 24 hours of received. If no answer received please call or text 239-205-8437 or email [email protected]. Email is the preferred method of communication and we appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you for your unparalleled support!

OP
OP
Vanquish Auto

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2015-2019 yukon headlights ?
Yes we do it for yours as well.

Please DM us for any questions directed to Vanquish Auto. Will do our best to reply within 24 hours of received. If no answer received please call or text 239-205-8437 or email [email protected]. Email is the preferred method of communication and we appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you for your unparalleled support!

yukonchief

Reaction score
Either your just asking or your drinking some haterade....

But if your just asking from what I know it’s a lot of work that goes into this kinda stuff.

If your being a hater then let me know when you start making these with just as good as quality for half the price and I will be your first customer. Just sayin....

yukonchief

Reaction score
Yes we do it for yours as well.

Do you have any pics of Yukon ones you have done?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n