Tahoe Blackout Led Retrofit Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
Here are some pictures of the latest Custom Headlights we did for the 16 Tahoe. Lamps installed in the truck coming soon !! For more details please visit www.hidretrofitkit.com

We can do any color scheme , led lights and more, also custom tail lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_5308.jpgIMG_5307.jpgIMG_5304.jpgIMG_5311.jpg

Vanquishauto.com
Hidretrofitkit.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the latest Custom Headlights we did for the 16 Tahoe. Lamps installed in the truck coming soon !! For more details please visit www.hidretrofitkit.com

We can do any color scheme , led lights and more, also custom tail lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are these legal in Virginia? Have they been approved by DOT and the Superintendent of the Virginia State Police? Virginia has an mandatory annual state inspection program that is administered by the State Police.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these legal in Virginia? Have they been approved by DOT and the Superintendent of the Virginia State Police? Virginia has an mandatory annual state inspection program that is administered by the State Police.

I highly doubt it..

Blanch44

Reaction score
Look good but a bit Pricey !!! I am looking into some Blacked out Headlights for my '15 that are 1/4 that price .

brknhal0

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They look great but I was not able to find them for a 2015 Tahoe on the hidretrofitkit site. I would also like to see a picture of them without the headlight on.

Looking forward to more information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons