System build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
what's up bro! yeah, i'd like to keep the 3rd row. i sure would love some help. and by help i mean motivational support as i know almost jack as far as installs. i'd love to learn though!

BTW he is serious on that motivational support. lmao...

Just kidding he jumps right in there. Hell let me know when yall get together i can lend a hand or two.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I remember that Kelly. I hadn't really heard of Zed before

Really?
He helped start Hifonics and designed their amps for many years,
also Autotek, Rodek (I had one of those back in the day), Lanzar, Planet Audio, ESX (still highly sought after), Crunch, Nakamichi, US Acoustics...
If it was super clean and high powered in the 90s, there was a 30-40% chance it came from Steve Mantz.

He finally started building amp under his own name a decade or so ago... nice thing is, Steve will ALWAYS repair/upgrade that amps he designed/built.

Back on topic, Congrat man, I am sure you will be pleased. Wish I were close enough to lend you a hand.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i do too Eagle! ive read up on Steve and he's the amp master! some other guys have had questions and called and spoken to him directly about their amps. his customer service is top notch.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

BTW he is serious on that motivational support. lmao...

Just kidding he jumps right in there. Hell let me know when yall get together i can lend a hand or two.

ill hold you to it pimp. and that means youll be driving your ass to the north side of town!

AV8ter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be home next weekend, if not the weekend after. I'll try to find some time to meet up so I can measure and design a box with your input.

Kevin

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
im off every friday and saturday. sun-thurs i work 5pm-2am so im free during the day.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which CDT's did you go with. I ordered and installed them over the past two weeks . I ended up getting the cl62-prox package, that comes with front componets with free upstage tweeter and free rear coaxials. They sound pretty good and get loud, just need to play with it a little.

AV8ter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks like a pretty solid deal for the CDTs. I have never heard their upstage kit. I have always wondered what it sounds like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfire