Sway Bar Upgrade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcp21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im about to change the shocks and struts on my 2013 Escalade AWD with 90K miles, and am debating on upgrading the Sways bars as well. I am looking at the bell tech kit as the $350 is all I am looking to spend. My debate is?

1. Just replace the bushings and end links with Moog
2. Replace the sway bars and keep stock bushings (IF new ones aren't included in the kit)
3. Replace both the sway bars and bushings

This is a daily driven Escalade in Florida, Im looking for a little more ride control/feel on the highway and in the rain. I'm assuming just replacing the shocks will help, but just trying to get a few opinions

Jaytizzle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's already off, might as well replace everything.

They're inexpensive parts

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put the Hellwig's on my 2012 Denali, seemed like I could tell the difference just sitting in it, lol it's snug as a bug in a rug, the difference in Hellwig is they are a solid bar not hollow and the rear bar is adjustable you can make it as tight as you want. the set ran me about $500 on ebay, I paid a little bit more because they were in stock with the seller, versus a little bit cheaper and have a 3-4 week wait because at the time they were on backorder from Hellwig because of the fires in Norcal last year, had them on my nbs for years no problems, they have been on the Denali now for about 6 months and also no issue's

the correct part n#'s are

7707 REAR, 7685 FRONT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia