06 Front sway bar bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donnied

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want to replace the front sway bar bushings. i measured my sway bar, it is 32mm.

the moog replacement is moog-k7326, 31.75mm with bracket. the old bracket and the included bracket are different sizes and the new bushing doesn't have material overhanging the bracket like the old.
i don't like the egg shaped holes in the new bracket. i can get the 10mm bolts centered best i can, but would that hold up and not shift to one end or the other in the bracket over time?

the originals look exactly like moog-k6439 and the original bracket fits but those are 33.5mm

should i use the larger bushing with with old bracket or the new bushing with new bracket?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's not really going to matter if the bushing has a little gap from being slightly smaller, probably better to use the smaller size than have it be loose with a oversize.
just put some grease all over inside during install and you should be good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660