superchips flashpaq tuner 2815 (feedback)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
he lied already when he said $500 to do it....unless he's doing to scan, and not counting his deposit as money back, once he returns it. Oh well, he made a good choice on his tune stepping up. I hope you do like the SC tune, until you can make the change :)

OP
OP
Anthony

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
he lied already when he said $500 to do it....unless he's doing to scan, and not counting his deposit as money back, once he returns it. Oh well, he made a good choice on his tune stepping up. I hope you do like the SC tune, until you can make the change :)

He just offered me my money back if I don't like it...seems like a win-win here. Also another neat feature of the SC is I can adjust my car for bigger Rims when I get them as well as read error codes if I ever get any:)

Ill keep everyone posted

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Black Bear waiting list has NEVER been a year long, to the best of my knowledge, and certainly not recently. I waited for about 3 months, and I think that Justin and Jenna purchased a bunch more scan cables so the waiting list might have dwindled even more.

Sounds like he's legit, but exaggerating on some of the points he's trying to make. Let us know how it turns out.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not too sure about the sc but I know of sum other handhelds completely lock you out if it's not the same vehicle atleast until you restore the original truck to stock settings, only then can you use it on another truck , diablo does this as does hypertech I believe

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I had one...and sold it. Now I have a bb tune and my truck runs like a ***** ape. Superchips won't get rid of the torque management and won't even come close to cleaning up the fuel tables like justin can.

OP
OP
Anthony

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
I had one...and sold it. Now I have a bb tune and my truck runs like a ***** ape. Superchips won't get rid of the torque management and won't even come close to cleaning up the fuel tables like justin can.

Will I notice some improvement over stock? I like the fact I can check error codes too. That might come in handy alone, something the BB tune can't do cause you don't actually own it. What other features advice can you give me on it? It comes in next tuesday for me:)

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
It's better than stock and you can adjust for tire sizes, remove speed limiter, comes with 3 or 4 tunes depending on which one you have. Set it for the performance tune and run 91 octane, it will be a great improvement over stock but can't touch what justin does for these trucks.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can Justin at BBP take a existing hand held and wipe all the information out and then put his Tunes on the handheld?

If not then what if I want 2 different parameters? How would I be able to switch between the two?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts