superchips flashpaq tuner 2815 (feedback)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont even feel like reading the rest of the replies...take it from me...I bought a flashpaq before I deployed to Iraq...

Its kool because you can adjust for rim size (which doesnt matter anyways)
you can change shift firmness to 20PSI over stock
you can take out governor..
record 0-60 and 1/4 mile

SC is good for a soccer mom...or someone who isnt looking for performance...I took it back to the store the same week I got it..and got a credit...the thing still sucks compared to any REAL tune.

and YES...if you change your vehicle from stock, it takes the stock vehicle file out, and swaps for a performance file...which means you can only do ONE vehicle.

you might be satisfied with it because you've never used a real tune...but trust me...your missing out

OP
OP
Anthony

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Wow Wow Wow, Installed the SC today and did Regular 87 Octane Performance Tune and the 'Hoe sounds,shifts,accelerates like a sports car haha! One thing I noticed is that when I idle the Hoe is quiet (and I mean Silent) is this normal with a tune? I thoguht somethign was wrong at first, but it drives great and just idles quiet .

Last question, does the BlackBear tune Require 91 Octane fuel or can you use 87 with it?

OP
OP
Anthony

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
You can choose which octane you want with our tunes.

Thanks Jenna, I think I'll pick up a BlackBearTune by September:Handshake:

If the SC is a basic tune and I'm seeing (tons) of performance upgrades over stock, then the BlackBearTune will be absolutely amazin :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts