Suede door panel accents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2LOUD4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is no need to remoce anything you use a strong 3m glue and have funn tucking i actually used a flat head screw driver i had the tool but i founf that it was eaier to do with the flat head fatnlow your gonna love it get up and do it!! haah jk

2LOUD4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha wow kasey thats hott i didnt go that crazy but i did the seat belt covers

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn, looks like im on the hunt for a denali armrest. other than the hole should a denali armrest bolt right up to mine?

Gjam - read the rest of this thread. a couple of use discussed the door panels in detail. they are a pita but it can be done and looks good.

Your gonna have to replace the entire console.....the lids aren't interchangeable, I ended up finding a denali console on ebay swapping it then selling my original console.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
shit...guess ill just try and wrap mine. or send it to kasey and let him wrap it for me! :)

2LOUD4U

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yahh narco thats prob a good idea is came out really good

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
send suede and glue with your console and I'll do it :)
dead serious haha I think its easy just time consuming but I always love seeing the end result

I was going to get a denali console too and doing vinyl on the bottom carpet and suede on the top plastic but I just grew a pair and wrapped my center console

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA