Suburban 2500 search is frustrating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-2D-Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just looked on letgo. How about this one. Engine and trans sounds like a bit of you. Over 200k and some minor damage $3k

3/4Ton 4x4 with 8.1L engine and Allison Transmission, LT with Autoride Suspension. Great rig, just needs a little work. Transfer case leaks (pump Rub?), cracked windshield and the rear axle seals need replacing. Would post for double but realize it just needs a little work, if you have the time. Very clean inside and out (minor dent in front passenger fender (see picture). Good Tread, New HD Radiator in 2018, tow package, Bose Stereo. Has been a great driver and tow rig for me for 14 years.

https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG?pid=a...n=product-detail-share&utm_content=button_top

96-2D-Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just looked on letgo. How about this one. Engine and trans sounds like a bit of you. Over 200k and some minor damage $3k

3/4Ton 4x4 with 8.1L engine and Allison Transmission, LT with Autoride Suspension. Great rig, just needs a little work. Transfer case leaks (pump Rub?), cracked windshield and the rear axle seals need replacing. Would post for double but realize it just needs a little work, if you have the time. Very clean inside and out (minor dent in front passenger fender (see picture). Good Tread, New HD Radiator in 2018, tow package, Bose Stereo. Has been a great driver and tow rig for me for 14 years.

https://letgo.onelink.me/O2PG?pid=af_app_invites&c=product-detail-share&af_siteid=web&af_channel=link&position=top&af_dp=letgo://products/a68b752d-9815-4d25-852a-6d70eda428e3&utm_medium=link&utm_source=web&utm_campaign=product-detail-share&af_sub4=top&af_web_dp=https://www.letgo.com/en-us/i/2500-2004-suburban_a68b752d-9815-4d25-852a-6d70eda428e3&af_channel=link&utm_source=web&utm_campaign=product-detail-share&utm_content=button_top
No interest? Best of luck with your search.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yea, I want a rig with at least a decent body on it and no major dents. This one had that. I am also not a fan of the 8.1 engine MPG, actually very bad MPG. I appreciate the heads up, I do, but I will look locally at the one tonight.

I did try to send a message back to the guy on the one you showed me but I was going to have to join facebook to message him and that is not gonna happen.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can also use searchtempest for hard to find vehicles, it searches everything including Craigslist EBay etc in any part of the country you want to look in. It’s how I found my bagged and bodied 08 Silverado, I had to search the entire West coast and found it in the Bay Area.
www.searchtempest.com

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thanks @Rocket Man.

Actually I went to searchtempest and it shuffled me over to autotempest. There is one in Wa. that I contacted the owner about.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
@PNW VietVet

The low-mileage 04 2500 on CL is close to me. I'd be happy to check it out for you. Just let me know.

I can also message someone on the FB group, too, to get info or contact information.

Not needed. Went to the place last night about the local 04. They want more money than I am willing to give. I am going to stay local with my searches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne