Stupid fix it tickets! need help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
osidesurfer365

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one have any recommendations on radar detectors, all cops here use laser so I need something solid

DWebPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had two Valentine One's and loved them. It was hard wired in my last car and the buyer paid extra for me to leave it in.

I am leaning towards getting a PASSPORT 9500ci with ****** live but would rather put the funds to suspension and performance right now. If stocks do well over the next month I may splurge and not tell the wife.

Mondo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any white background tail lights?? for a 02 yukon xl
Like these ive looked with no luck

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-13-17-56-45-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-13-17-56-45-01.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
osidesurfer365

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that custom made or an aftermarket mirror? I totally want that but I don't want to loose the Onstar controls

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

I just looked that model up, $2k is a bit much seeing I'm driving a Yukon, if I was driving a GTR than for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reaction score
1- Don't blame the police for your illegal parts
2- Fix it tickets IS NOT cash generating tickets
3- The US DOT allows a very small amount of tint to be applied to the taillights. Have anyone seen a Ford Explorer Sport taillights? Yea..... thats the darkest they can legally be.
4- If the police in your area is pulling you over for your illegally tinted taillights then I would go for a taillight that has a black background vs tint since it gives off almost the same look
5- For the person that is looking for a radar detector to ward off a police laser...... there is no radar detector on the market that can prevent a warning early enough for you to slow down. Once the detector goes off, its already too late. You need a laser "shifter/blocker" to take care of laser guns. I suggest going over to ****** Radar for those needs.

1clean08denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any white background tail lights?? for a 02 yukon xl
Like these ive looked with no luck
There is a guy on instagram that does custom head lights and tail lights like that, gold standard lighting. Check him out

doc_sun

Scotcher
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might I suggest the Waze app? Better than a radar detector in my book. At least for highway/urban areas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645