Stupid fix it tickets! need help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
osidesurfer365

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@goodinblack I found some on eBay but haven't pulled the trigger yet

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

The cops really don't like the LED bar I mounted behind grille. They think I'm trying to make myself look like an undercover cop

TqMnster

Reaction score
That's why I haven't gone with tinted taillights yet. Too many kids around here spraying them completely black with VHT spray where you can hardly see them and then the cops harass everybody.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they are just spray tinted. Why wouldn't you wipe it off with some laquer thinner?

TqMnster

Reaction score
I don't think thinner on plastic would be too good. I tried it on some F-body dome light lens to remove some blue spray that the PO had got on them somehow and it left them all hazy and nasty. I ended up buying new ones.

OP
OP
osidesurfer365

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I swear California just uses any excuse possible to raise money for the politicians. You can clearly see my brake lights durning the day. So freaking stupid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz