Stuffed 35 12.5's with only 2.5/1 spacer lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Hd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about some pics where you trimmed? I bet that thing is a slug off the line with the factor gearing though........ :-(

OP
OP
Z1500

Z1500

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm lucky enough to have the factory 4.10's so it's not bad at all. Lost a little ***** for sure but going to turbo it anyway.

I got the Spohn adjustable rear control arms that I'll put on in the next week or two. Assuming I can space the rear axle back 0.5-1.0" then trimming plastic to the rear seems easy enough.

Now what's going through my mind a lot is how I could space the front 'axle' so to speak, forward an inch. If someone made upper and lower A-arms that just had the ball joints forward an inch, it would be amazing.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now what's going through my mind a lot is how I could space the front 'axle' so to speak, forward an inch. If someone made upper and lower A-arms that just had the ball joints forward an inch, it would be amazing.

For the front have to tried to adjust the camber to the + side?

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
@Z1500 I feel bad bringing up all these old posts but I have to ask what your measurements are at the fenders. I'm looking at doing almost the exact set up but I'm thinking I may have a tad bit more clearance up front that you with my set up.

OP
OP
Z1500

Z1500

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No problem. Where exactly would you like me to measure from and to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas_Made