Steering Wheel Gold Bowtie -- That Color Has Got To Go!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously. I have a little road rage growing up on the easy streets of Los Angeles but denting the steering wheel emblem? That's intensity in ten cities.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Relax ....... Felix is originally from New Orleans. So that is very easy to understand.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Relax ....... Felix is originally from New Orleans. So that is very easy to understand.

Lol I'm actually from Lafayette, La but currently live in Denver, Co. I really don't use the horn THAT much I was surprised it was dented.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I'm actually from Lafayette, La but currently live in Denver, Co. I really don't use the horn THAT much I was surprised it was dented.

I haven't dented my NNBS horn yet cause I don't drive it much. But back in 03 my F150 horn button was bent pretty quickly. :lol2:

OP
OP
StevenFromTexas

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
I may have a solution to this. :secret: I'll post it up once I've received it and have it on and then let ya know where to get it :D I'll be getting one that is a black background with a maroon bowtie to match my burb :)

Don't forget to update this post you made on 06-30-12. :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget to update this post you made on 06-30-12. :)

Definitely will :Handshake: the person developing it is testing on his end. I'm hoping to have it by next weekend but we shall see. Once I have it I'll post in here complete with pics and how to get it :)

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
33369980015_large.jpg