SS Glowy Holes (LOL)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
pretty cool :) Definitely enjoy unique ideas and people trying new stuff. I bet that looks pretty neat in person at night :)

Thanks Jacob. No doubt. Why I love this forum, gives ideas, makes ideas, and the appreciation for it.
Thanks. Ya, when I first tested em, just glowed and looked real cool. Glad it worked out.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Looks cool. Mood lighting almost.

Really surpised thats facing forward.

Thanks Mike. Gets the wifey in the mood now, Lol. Ya right

Haven't forgot about them stops. Gonna text u some pics, and get u to send me some of yours. So I can see n get dimensions of where ur sitting on them also. Hopefully bang out a set for you. Just gonna be tough not having ur ride to test on. But hopefully measurements n pics will get me close.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Now about that hid glare........

LOL

Those are OEM TSX HID projectors I just retrofitted in. Just bright as hell man. And think I'm on the cutoff in that pic

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Like... like it... ever do a SS im doing that ;)

Thanks. Do it up brotha

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
T

Thanks Mike. Gets the wifey in the mood now, Lol. Ya right

Haven't forgot about them stops. Gonna text u some pics, and get u to send me some of yours. So I can see n get dimensions of where ur sitting on them also. Hopefully bang out a set for you. Just gonna be tough not having ur ride to test on. But hopefully measurements n pics will get me close.

Ha ha ha... Hey out overlooking the ocean at sunset and the slight glow only thing lighting up the night. Just maybe... ( too much. lol)

No rush man, I am in no hurry. Actually since i put shock relo. in the rear, its much better, but can feel the front now, but not as bad as it was. Need shorter shocks all around.

Lights look cool though, I thought about putting some in the grille and giving it that same sort of glow. I got bunch of led lighting laying around.

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Ha ha ha... Hey out overlooking the ocean at sunset and the slight glow only thing lighting up the night. Just maybe... ( too much. lol)

No rush man, I am in no hurry. Actually since i put shock relo. in the rear, its much better, but can feel the front now, but not as bad as it was. Need shorter shocks all around.

Lights look cool though, I thought about putting some in the grille and giving it that same sort of glow. I got bunch of led lighting laying around.

:laughing1: 60% of the time, it works every time.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

I like it...different but in a good way ;)

Thanks!

Always nice to do something that not only you like, but others as well.

Mr-Jack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
definitely need a picture far off at night with the other lights and no glare...but I like it. Looks good. How long you think that double sided tape will hold up?

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Ha that how mine looks now with my hid Fogs and my SS bumper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jnice28