SS almost complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
I love the wheels, of course! The truck looks fantastic.

How about a Denali rear bumper? I think that would look good since they are painted and the lower trim piece goes pretty far down to hide more of the hardware under there. Also, get the exhaust tip!

8019710_6.jpg
8019710_5.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
JayXSP

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm def with ya on that. But painting my factor chrome bumper was by far the cheaper alternative. The Denali bumper is on the list of things to find...if I come across a deal I'll scoop it up...if not I can live with the stock painted one I have now

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did you put the flames on? I thought Justin mentioned that, could be wrong though. He was quite impressed with your painting skills!

southboundchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm def with ya on that. But painting my factor chrome bumper was by far the cheaper alternative. The Denali bumper is on the list of things to find...if I come across a deal I'll scoop it up...if not I can live with the stock painted one I have now

im thinking of painting my bumpers too did you scuff the chrome or strip it? truck looks great dude

OP
OP
JayXSP

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a68989bc-ed52-93ff.jpg

I can do a faux carbon fiber...

OP
OP
JayXSP

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Been doing it full time for 7 years. Wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm sure I could use an excuse to come to Cali.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
I think true fire engulfing the entire front end would look incredible. Your work is beautiful by the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879