SS almost complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You do some stellar work! Want to come paint the Blazer??

Thanks. Been doing it full time for 7 years. Wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm sure I could use an excuse to come to Cali.

Can I come watch and "supervise" from a lawn chair while sipping on beverages?? :D

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deal! :Handshake:

sparks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
niiice lookin ride man. i love the idea of making a ride like something they probably could have done from the factory but didnt...and that is one setup they definitly should have!

+1 for denali rear bumper, and i would consider denali steps too, because they have the painted shell. and definitly eskie caps. im kicking muyself for not swapping the caps and rear window/3rd brake light off of my escalade before i traded it. i cant find a decent junk yard anywhere around here, so im s.o.l. on swapping mine for a while.

OP
OP
JayXSP

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Not sure about the Hood. If I come across a deal I'll give it a shot but I'm not actively looking for one ya know.

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Not sure about the Hood. If I come across a deal I'll give it a shot but I'm not actively looking for one ya know.

I wouldn't do an HD hood. Your Tahoe looks great as-is, or if anything, a cowl induction hood would look good. I just don't get the whole HD hood craze. Those HD hoods look OK on lifted trucks, but I personally think they look out of place on a lowered ride. JMHO of course. :)

Mike

OP
OP
JayXSP

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with ya. On the full nose conversion they look great and on the denalis...but not sure it's right for what I'm doing.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think a HD hood would make it look better. I looks great the way it is. (once you get the Esky vent caps). COUGH COUGH. lol

OP
OP
JayXSP

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Fire. I missed the set of vent caps on eBay...looking or another set now. Will def help finish off the look

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n