Something chipped my windshield

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danzigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the way to work something hit my windshield on the way to work this morning. Apparently something fell off the overhead highway sign. The windshield place said you would be able to see it if they repaired it.

Has anyone had to replace their windshield? Can you get GM glass at the dealership? Are different types of windshields available or is it all just aftermarket replacements?

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just let your Ins worry about it. if you want to pay the bill, you can get whatever glass you want.

Donkey Punch

Panantukan
Reaction score
Glass is glass for windshields. They all have certain standards they have to meet.... but I could be wrong... I was once

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've done repairs and replacements. Usually with the repair it's free with your insurance so try it first and see if you like it. Safelight is real good at it. You have very little time before it spreads so act soon.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
See if it can be repaired. If it cant, let me know if youre headed up this way at all and Ill get you a quote on a windshield. I need mine replaced in the next couple weeks too.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
My ins didn't wanna cover mine on the exploder. Had it done on my 2dr for 150. Glass is glass get the best priced one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo

Latest posts