Blue Tint Windshield

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Logan5

Reaction score
Recently had a rock crack my windshield. Called the auto glass place and after giving them my make/model info they asked if my windshield has a blue tint across the top.

Was this an option for some vehicles? My tahoe doesn't have it.

Anyone have a pic? Can I opt for the blue tint windshield if my car didn't already have it? Aren't all the Tahoe windshields interchangeable between LS LT Z71 versions?

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FCD965CF-E917-477E-B335-B0F11B64EED9.jpeg
It’s that dark strip across the top. I’d opt for it if I was you. I’m not totally sure about compatibility across all trims. I don’t see why you couldn’t get it though

Last edited:

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 04 Z71 did not have the blue tinted strip across the top either.

Except for heated seats and air suspension, it has nearly every factory option possible.

The glass appears to be the original with GM stamps in the corners. It does have the graduated pattern of dots screen printed across the top to block some sun glare around the mirror. Maybe that was for the day/night auto-dimming or something?

Maybe there was some other specific reason for the sreen-print dot pattern instead of the blue tint...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons