Someone 'splain to me the point of dangling cajones from a truck....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Seriously, WTF is up with this??

I don't need to see some big metal balls dangling from someone's trailer hitch. It does NOT make me think, "damn...better not mess with that dude." It does make me want to beat him senseless with his own balls, though, simply because I think that would be ironically hilarious.

My first thought about this was, and no offense to any, I've got some in my family....rednecks. But unless my calculations on the local redneck population are vastly incorrect, there are simply too many ballsacks (is that one word or two?? for some reason spellchecker isn't recognizing it....) for this to be a rednecks-only thing.

Then I thought of all the people who say, "Guys with big trucks are compensating." Not speaking for myself, but maybe when it comes to size there is some truth to this. However, I've never heard this theory apply to entirely missing nut sacks (spell check ok'd that one) so this theory didn't really fly, either.

I'm 100% certain that there are some dudes out there thinking this exact thought: "If I hang a big, brass set back there chicks are going to dig it." Ok, so maybe not that exact thought, but the same exact, identical ***** meaning. And hey, if that has ever worked for any guy, more power to you, but I sincerely doubt the dangling twins back there was the make or break point ever, in a woman's mind, about going home with some dude.

So, that leaves us back at the question: Why??? What possible purpose does this have other than to advertise that you are an idiot? Again, no offense. If you are guilty of hanging one of these and being an idiot, I don't mean it personally. I just don't get it, either. Explain it to me. Please.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I think the EXACT same thing. It also seems like I have been seeing a lot of them lately. Anybody who puts that bs on their car is immature and lacks any type of class.

Atreuce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally have no problem with it. It's no worse than someone showing off their entire family on the window, or the little pissing guy going off on whatever the driver doesn't like. Obama hate stickers, etc etc. I could go on.

There was a woman here in SC that got in trouble - see story.

When I made my trip back to where I grew up in Houma, LA - those cajuns have a ton of them on their trucks, but most cajuns are retarded. Yes I'm cajun so I have full rights to say it :p

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
There is no point. they think its cool i guess.

Its not just rednecks that do this either btw.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
This is bad? I was going to get some hardened steel nuts and hang them with cable to make fun of all the trucks with testicles hanging from the hitch. How can a truck have testicles with flesh? At least make it some what authentic.

Btw, I am one of those people with the family sticker on the back window. I find that people don't look at me funny because I'm not in a rwd v8 manual trans car.

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The term "this truck has balls" which implies that it's a brute. Has nothing to do with the genitalia of the driver or owner.

Laugh as much as you want, the redneck who invented those is counting his money laughing while we are all working our ***** off. :)

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robbie has them hanging on the explorers rear view :secret:

Biggmann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the EXACT same thing. It also seems like I have been seeing a lot of them lately. Anybody who puts that bs on their car is immature and lacks any type of class.

^ +1.. Its there truck and they can put what they want to put on it, However iam with Neo, just my 2 cents!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia