Somebody really needs to buy this 2500 Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

intheburbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Helping a friend buy a Suburban, he stumbled onto this...Former FBI truck, in great mechanical shape. Most of the interior is good, but a few minor things. Some mounting holes in the dash, big crack across the entire dash, cracked side mirror, missing/broken rear glass release button.

If was even remotely in the market, I'd have already bought it. My friend took it to an independent mechanic, and it checked out 100% on the mechanicals. I checked it out in person, test drove it, and it's solid. Engine, trans, brakes, steering, suspension - all super-tight.

Only reason my buddy backed out is he was looking more in the $10k-$12k range, and the best we could do with this guy was $14,500. With taxes it'd be almost $16k and it was just a little too much. Personally, to me, this is a $17k-$18k value.

2010-chevrolet-suburban-ls-2500-4x4-4dr-suv.jpg

https://www.latradingco.net/details/used-2010-chevrolet-suburban/68384439

camaroz1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ours is former FBI as well. Very well taken care of mechanically, but did have the couple mounting holes, etc. Luckily I had most of the pieces laying around to swap stuff out.

If I was in the market for another I wouldn't hesitate if I found out it was ex-FBI or probably other government agency. Ours had tons of service records from a dealership in Quantico so I assumed it was, then when I had the center console cup holders out to clean them, I found a registration card that confirmed it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts