[SOLVED] Fast blinking after Turn Signal LED bulb swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Joad

French V8 lover.
Reaction score
Hi guys..

I've boughts LED bulbs for my turn signal/hazard few weeks ago.
When I replace even only 2 out of 4 bulbs I noticed that the turn signal was really fast though the hazard signal was still at normal speed.

To fix this I only had to replace the OEM thermal flasher which is set under the dash panel, with a Novita LM487 enectronic flasher.

I did the swap today and I tell you this works without adding any resistor : both hazard AND turn signal blinks at a normal rate.

https://www.amazon.com/Novita-LM487...hoe&keywords=2003+chevroelt+tahoe+led+flasher

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I need to get this and throw away my ugly resistors

OhFourChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a really simple install, pull your old flasher from behind the kick panel under your steering wheel, easiest way to find it, is turn on your hazards, and it'll be a large relay that buzzes when your hazards click.

Simple pull and replace, the factory one is in there pretty good, just FYI, takes a bit of pulling to get it out

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Yea I was reading and someone said it was a pita to replace. I couldn't imagine it being too hard.

OP
OP
Tom Joad

Tom Joad

French V8 lover.
Reaction score
Yes, really simple.
I'll post pics this evening.
Remove the panel in front of your knees, you'll see a metal part. Behind it you'll see the OEM flasher, pull itwith a light move fron front to back then replace the LM487 there. Enjoy.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Oh haha its literally right there. Eazy peezy