So I was looking for Winter wheels for the DD...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I found these, I really had no intentions on "modding" the Cruz whatsoever, because we bought the LTZ I thought I should get a set of winter wheels to protect the Premium wheels in the winter , However after about 20 minutes looking at base model rims I found these and can't take my eye off of them.

From what I can tell you can't buy them as they are on a Concept cruz codenamed "dusk" w.e the hell that means :think: . But I have to have them thoughts?
2012-Chevrolet-Cruze-Dusk-Concept-wheelsJPG_zpsaadf9e8e.jpg
2012-Chevrolet-Cruze-Dusk-Concept-front-three-quartersJPG_zpsceb110b3.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like them. They make the same style rim in the GM accessory ck156 22" wheel

getImage

2014-gmc-sierra-mov-accessories-masthead-980x347.jpg

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are legit too , Going to try and hunt them down , Haven't had much luck

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are many many aftermarket manufacturers that make both cast and forged seven Y spoke wheels as they are one of the most common designs ... with a little digging you should be able to locate a set at a decent price.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are many many aftermarket manufacturers that make both cast and forged seven Y spoke wheels as they are one of the most common designs ... with a little digging you should be able to locate a set at a decent price.
I'm finding a few now , However most I see kind of give it a ….. ricer look , the ones I have linked give it more of a Euro look Ill keep looking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elepere

Latest posts