So I fortunately/unfortunately did a thing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mrsteef

Mrsteef

Reaction score
Not sure but I’m honestly thinking of getting rid of it

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure it’s gone, it’s in New York

I know, I read the whole post. They might have kept it to fix it or sent it off to auction for them to farm out the work and have it fixed. Regardless, what I was getting at, some states, some companies will let you return the car if not satisfied within X amount of days and if your Tahoe is still around, make it like it never even happened. Almost!

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the thing that bothered me most, the fact that they didn’t have anything older. Like I would have been perfectly fine with another 08-14 tahoe but they were literally nowhere to be found. Main thing I don’t like about this Suburban and it’s probably just me but it’s way too damn fancy. Like a rich dude who wants to say he has a truck but doesn’t want to give up his Apple car play

I don't get this statement. Who cares if it has real gold trim all around it, you only paid $27K for it. Why would the fancy bells and whistles be an issue for you when you didn't really have to pay for those bells and whistles?? Enjoy what you have instead of hating on it. ;)

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't get this statement. Who cares if it has real gold trim all around it, you only paid $27K for it. Why would the fancy bells and whistles be an issue for you when you didn't really have to pay for those bells and whistles?? Enjoy what you have instead of hating on it. ;)

And he'll fit in even better around town with all that fancy gold trim because he lives in Boca! LOL

OP
OP
Mrsteef

Mrsteef

Reaction score
Because I’m not one for all of those fancy amenities, I’m a simple guy lol. I was happy with my Tahoe and having an aux cord, and having to a truck that I wasn’t worried about throwing tools in the back. I do a lot of side business from my full time job. I’m just afraid of breaking fancy contraptions

OP
OP
Mrsteef

Mrsteef

Reaction score
Also I looked at getting my Tahoe back and kinda blew that opportunity, apparently they would take back the suburban if I had driven it less than 50 miles or 3 days. Being that I got it the night before I drove back down, voided that out

97audia4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still curious on why it was leaking oil leak was. If there was a dealership close wouldnt it have been more cost effective to have it repaired?

OP
OP
Mrsteef

Mrsteef

Reaction score
I am still curious on why it was leaking oil leak was. If there was a dealership close wouldnt it have been more cost effective to have it repaired?

It more than likely would have but I was nervous that it would have happened again with driving back to Florida.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645